Friday, October 28, 2011

June 15th 2011


Carroll wasn't in the 21% that made it through his cancer for 10-12 months.
My world ended when he died in our bed early morning of June 15th, 2011.
His world started in another place.

It has been 4 months now, and I pretend I am ok and getting along. I miss him so much I can't breathe.

When he left me I realize how many people it would take to replace him.
I lost my cook,
my gardener,
my landscaper,
my maid,
my lover,
my confidant,
my friend,
my teddy bear bed warmer,
my partner,
my playmate,
my companion,
my sounding board,
my heart,
my soul, and
my reason to get up in the morning.

I miss you, Carroll
you can come back now.

5 comments:

vivian said...

aww Val, I wish you could come visit me. I know I cant make it better for you.. but we could have a few good laughs. I Love you dear sister. wish you werent so far away. I know Carroll was all those things for you. And I think its true that we dont really know what weve got til its gone. I know that Carroll would want to see you happy. so try to do something special for yourself.
if you send me something of Carrolls, i will make you a teddy bear for christmas.
love ya and praying for you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
your big sister

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy cymbalta online
[/url] 60mg cymbalta high dose
duloxetine hydrochloride capsules
cymbalta indications

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]neoral yan etki
[/url] sandimmun optoral nebenwirkungen
katrin neoral
purchasing Ciclosporine

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]copegus 200 mg online
[/url] order copegus online
virazole buy
rebetol 100 mg online

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog
posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your augment and even I fulfillment you get admission to constantly
rapidly.

Feel free to visit my page ... fastest way to make money online